○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rhythm Heaven Fever Wallpaper Goodness

While waiting for ny copy of Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Nintendo Wii to arrive in my rough manly hands, I was curious to check out the official website for the game. I got an email from Nintendo introducing me to the website a while back but I haven't gotten to it until now. I was so impressed with the orgasmic burst of sound and color that popped out of the speaker and screen once I arrived there. Nintendo worked really hard to make this site really attractive. You can check it for yourself by clicking here.

Visiting the page will bring you happy feelings.

What's cooler however is that there are a couple of goofy goodness you can get out of the site. The first being the beautiful, beautiful wallpapers that you can download for your personal use. The simplistic art of the game translated really well as a desktop background and there are plenty of them to choose from. Then, there is the "Join the Groove" page where visitors can use their webcams to upload a video of themselves grooving to the game's music. It looks like the videos will be reviewed by Nintendo before they are added into the mix but if you are wondering whether or not yours truly uploaded his video there, well, why don't you head on over to that page and check it out for yourself.

Perfect! I'm loving it.

No comments: