○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let's Go Teemo!

Teemo, the Swift Scout, in League of Legends for the Personal Computer was the first champion that I was really hooked on when I first started playing the game. The allure of Teemo is that he is small and cute despite having a poisonous disposition all the while having one awesome ultimate ability in the game: the exploding, invisible mushrooms that you can scatter all over the darn map. It must be strange then that I do not own an alternate skin for the champion all this time - well, those days are over because I have now unlocked the "Super Teemo" skin that is currently on sale in the Riot Store!

When flying, Teemo gets 100 times cuter!

Teemo used to have horrible color swap skins for a long period of time but he has since been granted access to some ridiculously cute outfits. Super Teemo is certainly very adorable because of that cape and his flying animation when using the "Move Quick" ability but the best Teemo skin is actually the "Astronaut Teemo" which I do plan on getting if it ever gets discounted below the $5 mark. But hey, that Easter Bunny skin is rather irresistible as well...

Who would want to kill such a cute creature of nature?

No comments: