○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, July 19, 2010

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, Mortal Caravan

Titan Quest on the Personal Computer is a game that I play on and off. I usually go back to it whenever I have a strong craving for a dungeon crawler (which I do have that at the moment). Usually, after leaving the game for a long time, I would delete my old characters and start anew. The one thing I always keep though is the treasures I save in the caravan slots - a storage feature in the game that also provides a secondary space that acts as a device to transfer items between your characters. Well, something must have happened to my save file because all of the rare items I have saved up there are all gone! This probably a side-effect of the data transfers I did during my Windows XP "fix" in February this year. It was very disheartening to lose all the hard work but at least my two characters still have their gold intact. I am thinking of making a new character just to get back into the groove of things.

That caravan keeper is not a trustworthy guy...

He even downgraded my maxed out storage space!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titan quest is a fucking adictive game. I finished it with the expansion like...3 times in a row.
Hey i need a little help with an rpg. I instaled an update (don´t remember wich one but is not the last) and in some scenarios a lot of things are missing and my characters disapears when i rotate the camera. Any idea why it happens and how to solve it?

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you i was talking about neverwinter nights 2.

Loner Gamer said...

Hard to tell what the problem is - the game has an auto update feature. Perhaps patch it up completely to the latest version? The only problem I had with Neverwinter Nights 2 in the past was related to my old graphics card because the game is such a resource hog.

Anonymous said...

Problem solved. I had to install the driver version 196.21 and then the last one. I have installed the 169, 197 and 257 but no...this fucking game wants the 196.21. Did you notice the version 258 lets you choose if you want you gpu or cpu to process ageia physics?