○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, July 29, 2010

LoL: A Chinese Love Story

I just discovered that the Chinese version of League of Legends for the Personal Computer has a superior set of champion artwork on the game's website compared to the English version. Though more exaggerated compared to the actual graphics found within the game, the level of imagination and beauty of these pieces are truly magnificent. I think that Riot Games should use these images for the in-game interfaces to further elevate the fantastical atmosphere of the matches. It makes me wonder if these new artwork were actually implemented into the Chinese version of the game client. Below are a couple of comparison shots. If you want to see more of the exquisite version of the champions, click here:

It's like night and day.

The in-game models should be upgraded to match the new champion artwork!

No comments: