○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, July 9, 2010

New Games Alert: Double Return Edition!

I know things have been somewhat quiet here on the site this week. It's just that life catches up with me and I had to take care of other things outside of gaming. Hopefully, everything will be back in full force now and that things have gotten back to normal: life is remarkable as it is unpredictable, is it not? Two new games are inducted into my Game Library today: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce and Darksiders, both for the PlayStation 3. Since Strikeforce offers a true co-op mode for up to 4 players online, a first in Dynasty Warriors history, I just had to get the game. Strikeforce is structured like a role playing game than the mindless action that the series is known for so it should be an interesting experience. I originally wanted to get Darksiders for the Personal Computer but since its release date is delayed way into September of this year, I gave up waiting for it. Darksiders is an action adventure game that supposedly has some parallel to the classic Zelda formula. If that claim is anything close to being true, the game should end up being pretty good.

Strange how these two games got inducted together because the whole thing is very Star Wars...

No comments: