○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Game Alert!

I purchased Gunstar Heroes from the PlayStation Network store today and as soon as it was installed, I played it from the beginning until the end. I then tried to play the game online and guess what, the 2 player online co-op is not working right now. The option is there but for some reason, the game is not able to recognize that both players are ready to proceed. What a let down. I am still glad I bought this for the PlayStation 3 - I just hope that they'll patch up this problem real soon (like tonight).


One of the greatest games ever made... Only $4.99!

No comments: