○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, June 8, 2009

New Game Alert!

I came across The Path when I logged on to my Steam account last night. Created by independent developer Tale of Tales, it's a modern interpretation of the "Little Red Riding Hood" fairy tale made into an interactive experience and the trailer looks very bleak and stylish. I downloaded the "Prologue" bonus chapter for the game that acts as a demo/teaser for the software and I found it quite mesmerizing and strangely unnerving so I decided to purchase the game. This is my second digital download of a game on the Personal Computer - the first was Audiosurf - and perhaps it will become a new trend for many more of my PC game purchases in the future.

No comments: