○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Game Alert!

I have been ignoring this game for a long while so it's due time that I picked up The House of the Dead: Overkill for the Nintendo Wii. I was going to get The Sims 3 also but for some reason I have second thoughts about it at the last moment before purchase - it's just a bit too similar to The Sims 2 and I have a lot of expansions attached to that second game. Due to this, I have moved The Sims 3 down to Severity 2 on my Purchase List.


Sega has gone grind-house. Will it be a success or a true overkill for the series?

2 comments:

Artificial Wisdom said...

Everyone else is so hyped up over Sims 3, I thought you would've gotten a copy right away.

Loner Gamer said...

The new "open-world" design for The Sims 3 is highly intriguing but I can do more with the second game because of the expansions. More features should have been added to the new game to really justify it as a true sequel. It would have been perfect if the new changes were applied to the second game instead as another expansion.

I'll probably play The Sims 2 again pretty soon because I do have that Sims itch lately... It looks like more "lives" are going to get ruined shortly lol ^_^