○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Game Alert!

I picked up Infamous for the PlayStation 3 last night. I wasn't too thrilled with the demo but a couple of people have mentioned to me that there is more to the game than what can be seen in that demo. I still feel the same way about the open world structure after playing it last night, but the lightning/electricity power is just so much fun to mess around with. I'm going to keep playing this because I need to justify that I made the right decision choosing to buy it over The Sims 3.


When are we going to get the next Sly game, Sucker Punch?

No comments: