○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Games Played 02/09/2009

Halo 3 - X-Box 360
Skygunner - PlayStation 2
Streets of Rage 2 - X-Box 360
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1989 Arcade Classic- X-Box 360


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (2005)
Developer: Raven Software
Platform: Personal Computer
Purchase Date: 09/26/2005


The amount selectable characters are disappointingly small
but I am glad that Scarlet Witch made the cut.

If the purchase date above looks somewhat familiar, it is because I purchased this game alongside Urban Reign during that little homesick moment I had while I was away on a business trip. This is my favorite of all of Raven Software's Marvel-based action role playing games because of the complex character stats management and customization. It may not have the all-star variety of characters found in the more recent Marvel Ultimate Alliance but those who are more partial towards the X-Men series like myself would absolutely be in heaven playing this game - this focus on a singular license also makes the game less convoluted than Alliance. There is nothing more kick-butt than The X-Men joining forces with The Brotherhood to destroy the most menacing super-villain ever conceived, the immortal mutant Apocalypse.

LIBRARY STATUS: 5 out of 5

No comments: