○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Game Alert!

I was able to pick up a copy of Street Fighter IV for the PlayStation 3 today and played it for about 5 hours straight. I am still disappointed that there are not enough new characters found in the game - the ones who are there are incredible, it's a shame Capcom didn't make more - but the game itself is highly fun and outrageously beautiful. I will be spending a lot of time playing this one. Included below are a couple of screenshots from my play session.


A stylish cover for a stylish game.


E. Honda madness. Just look at the expression of violent pain on Rufus' face.


Rose is one of my favorite Street Fighter Alpha characters.

No comments: