○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, June 10, 2013

X-Box One: E3 2013

You know that I am not a fan of console developers pushing their "next generation" agenda when the current consoles out there in the marketplace today still hold some crazy untapped demonic powers within them. Out of the three, I do favor the Wii U the most for it did end up being in my Game Room unexpectedly, the PlayStation 4 second but I don't plan on getting it in the next 2 years, and the X-Box One dead last as I am certain that I have no interest in it. The fact that the X-Box One will require a LIVE Gold subscription fee to access all of its features, just like how things are handled on the X-Box 360, helped in sealing the deal for me. Even though I have no interest in the X-Box One, I was curious to see Microsoft's E3 briefing for this year but apparently, deep in my subconscious, I really didn't want to watch it because I had totally forgotten about it until the presentation almost ended. So I didn't watch it live for the first time in all these years and when watching the recording, I pretty much skipped through the whole thing because it wasn't interesting whatsoever. The only really fascinating thing about the whole thing was the twitch.tv integration - Valve, it's time to implement that into Steam, even Origin has that for a while now. The price point of $499.99 does feel expensive, especially if you consider how obsolete the technology behind the console actually is compared to what you can truly achieve currently on a decent gaming Personal Computer. Hun, don't be sneaky with me with the X-Box One - I do not want it so don't buy it for me!

After gaming for a long time, I just want a gaming revolution, not a new gaming console...

Wait, what's this doing below the official stream page?

You really want to know Microsoft?

I am sure my story won't get front-page posting from Microsoft:

Well, you did ask for my story.

No comments: