○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, June 28, 2013

Taric: The Fashion Collection & Heimer?

For being such a fabulous champion, it's disappointing to see that Taric, the Gem Knight, in League of Legends for the Personal Computer only has two alternate skins. I unlocked his very manly "Armor of the Fifth Age" earlier this year and today, I got the even manlier "Bloodstone" skin for him:

From coals to diamonds?

I think there should be a skin for him where he wears plenty of jewelries like necklaces and rings on top of a ravishing sparkly outfit. I'd so buy that skin, like almost immediately. I also saw a Heimerdinger skin on sale earlier this week and I decided to unlock it too. I really hate the default Heimer skin, with his blonde afro looking particularly weird especially with the way he bobs his head when he moves around. So this "Blast Zone" skin provides me much relief whenever I get to random him in my Howling Abyss matches:

A more casual Heimer.

No comments: