○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nintendo's E3 2013 Live Stream Failure

Well, as the last place for me to spend money on console-wise for this latest cycle of new consoles, I had some high expectations for Nintendo to deliver the goods after both Microsoft and Sony left me deserted and disgusted. Nintendo definitely didn't disappoint with many promising titles shown in their E3 video this year with games like Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, and that gorgeous action role playing game being developed by Monolith Software currently entitled X. The new Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze looked suspiciously like a Wii game however so it was probably originally developed for the older system and just sloppily ported over to the Wii U. But that live video stream... Oh how it failed miserably with lags and skips throughout the short 40+ minute presentation. Thankfully, Nintendo posted the video up on their YouTube channel soon after so I was able check out the things I have missed. Watching that live video though was quite a miserable experience. Also, the whole presentation felt a bit... sad. It's almost like Nintendo is not even trying. Maybe they now regret launching the Wii U? Don't tell me they are thinking of abandoning it soon and launching a new console? Then again maybe they are ready to team up with Valve to release all future Nintendo games on Steam once they stop supporting the Wii U?


Nintendo's final E3 presentation? You decide!

No comments: