○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, June 13, 2013

LG's Game Room: Now Cooler Than Ever?

I hate hot weather. That's the cold hard truth. The spouse loves heat. Yes, that creates quite a complication in our relationship. During winter time, the spouse wants to turn up the temperature all the way up, which of course drives me insane. During the summer time, I want to turn down the temperature down and that usually makes the spouse literally sick. Even with the vents properly closed when they needed to be, it is hard to control the house temperature with the central system we have. Since the data managed by our thermostat normally reads from the living room environment, the spouse does suffer the most from the discrepancies. When the heater is turned on, it's never hot enough in the living room while it's blazing hot hell fire in my Game Room. When I turn on the air conditioner, the spouse would almost turn frozen solid while it feels just nice where I'm at. Well, the spouse decided to present to me with... A room air conditioner! Since I spend most of my time in the Game Room, I now have that thing installed in one of my windows. I hate how I can hear sounds from outside the house now and how noisy the air conditioner can get. But that's what you do for love. Yeah. My Game Room is definitely the coolest room in the house!

Now I can be in my sweet, sweet winter land all the time!

No comments: