○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Almost Perfect Reversible Cover Art

I secured a copy of Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon for the Nintendo Wii today and apparently it has one of those game cases that have a reversible cover art: they all should though right? The alternate cover definitely looks rather amazing as you can see below image:

Simply stunning. Why can't this be the official cover art in the first place?

If you haven't noticed from the above picture however, it is definitely impossible to justify using the alternate cover art for someone like me who has a serious case of obsessive compulsive disorder because of one very major flaw: Yes, the Wii logo is missing on the top portion of the spine so if I place this case in between the other Wii game cases, it will look sorely out of place. Why, XSEED Games? Why? How could you not notice that the Wii logo is missing? Oh well.

No comments: