○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wii U: Fatter Than Ever

My PlayStation 3 got its TB treatment about a year ago and now, it's time to do the same with the Wii U. Today, I finally got a 2TB external hard drive for the console - click here to see a list of the ones that have been tested to work with the Wii U. I waited so long because I was waiting for something big to download from the eShop and with the arrival of New Super Luigi U later this month, I could finally justify the investment. 2TB is plenty of space. The PS3 only got a 1TB and my Personal Computer totals at 4TB. I just hope that Nintendo will provide me plenty of reasons to fill up the external HDD. Sticking to a smart digital distribution strategy can do Nintendo wonders. You know what to do Nintendo!

I got the space. Now give me the reasonably priced games!

No comments: