○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Yes Nintendo, I Do Have 30 Cents...

Now that I am using the Wii U every day to boot up Wii Fit Plus, it was only a matter of time before I start toying with the console's features and today, I found myself checking out the rather empty Wii Shop Channel. And what's this... 30 cents game? Am I seeing things?

30 cents? Isn't that what all the Wii U games are worth individually?

Oh, it's only F-Zero, the classic game that was originally released on the Super Nintendo. Well, I don't have the game and I remember wanting it during my early teen years so here's 30 cents, Nintendo. Now go work on some impressive Wii U titles instead of releasing games that do not even take advantage of the new hardware that you seemingly so desperate to replace the original Wii with...

No comments: