○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, March 17, 2013

PSN Store Mystery

So I decided to do a little shopping today from the digital PlayStation 3 store to see if I could be able to score myself a yummy deal or two. I went to check out the Sony Entertainment Network store via the Personal Computer however since I was working on a number of things on my dual monitors at the time and I didn't want to turn on that PS3. Well, I actually love browsing the store on my PC versus the whole clunky interface on the PS3... So why can't things be as convenient and more importantly, fast and responsive on the PS3? These kind of things always give me a little chuckle.

The best way to shop digital PS3 games is actually not via the PS3.

No comments: