○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wii Fit: The Revenge... PLUS!

Since I am planning to use the Wii Fit again, I am actually going to pick up Wii Fit Plus tomorrow. I suppose I may as well get additional activities and features while I am at it. Since it's really cheap anyway, I don't think it's going to be a big loss. The main complaint that I have about the original Wii Fit is that there was no sense of cohesion and it is my understanding that I can actually create and customize routines in Plus instead of just haphazardly picking what to do every time I use it. Wow, this is starting to get a bit disturbing. I told the spouse about my plan to get back into shape and the spouse wanted to reward me with games when I meet my goals... Woah! Don't disappoint me Wii Fit Plus!

I am so going to be rocking that move on the Balance Board...

No comments: