○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Atelier Totori: Size Matters?

I received the "Premium Edition" of Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland for the PlayStation 3 today courtesy of that person who just loves me so much - thanks hun - and I was very surprised by the size of the box. Apparent NIS America did a false advertising when it comes to the box size for the game as you can see from the Amazon.com description below:


When I saw that "oversized box" description, I was expecting this:


Instead, I got this:


Somebody at NIS America messed up big time! The funny thing here is that I never liked the "oversized box" and they really don't have to use that description to entice people to get a pretty "special edition" release for the game that comes with a nice art book and a soundtrack CD because fans of the Atelier series would still be more than happy to get it.

No comments: