○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, September 23, 2011

More Free League of Legends Gifts!

You know that the people at Riot Games love League of Legends players and they like to show off that love whenever they can. Today, they have decided to permanently unlock the champion Alistair if you subscribe to their YouTube channel. This is great for those who haven't unlocked him but of course Riot didn't just stop there. They also will include the "Unchained Alistair" alternate skin with it! I can say that LoL players are probably the most spoiled gaming community out there because of how well Riot is taking care of us.

Yeah, I would so hug that!

No comments: