○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kinky CAPTCHA?

I was working on the League of Legends Tribunal cases earlier this evening and I encountered something a little disturbing. No, it had nothing to do with the actual cases themselves - it's a given that they are horrible enough. It actually had to do with the CAPTCHA that I had to enter to register my judgment:

What? But where were the "N" and the '9"?

I am not sure about everyone else but I have never entered a "vulgar" word into a CAPTCHA box before and I have completed a lot of them. As a matter of fact, they are pretty much everywhere on the Internet these days. Unintelligible gibberish? Sure. Fancy words that you don't use in a normal conversation? Yeah, plenty of those but I would never have imagined that they would want me to spell out the word @$$ in there. Perhaps I have been very lucky all this time?

No comments: