○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Going Somewhere?

Planning a return trip to Azeroth.

To me, Rift is an impressive game and during the "half-birthday" free access week recently, I was utterly convinced that it was the new massively multiplayer online role playing game for me. Then, why am I reinstalling World of Warcraft on my Personal Computer again? Well, I still have access to the free 10-day Cataclysm trial offer from Blizzard so I think it would be silly not to at least check out the world of Azeroth again before I make a final determination. The one thing that I really would like to see is the graphical improvement that comes with the game's recent DirectX 11 implementation. WoW may be old and technically speaking, it just can't compare to the graphical powerhouse that is Rift but the game always has a great art style to it. This return visit is of course, not just about the graphics: I just cannot control my hunger for a MMO anymore... Earlier this evening, I was browsing online to shop for new games and I couldn't even decide on what I wanted because I feel like I already have enough from all the other genres to hold me over at the moment. I just want a good MMO right now and 2 weeks of WoW sounds like a really good idea...

No comments: