○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WOOT! Martyrs!

After sitting at number 1 on my Netflix queue for 3 long weeks - apparently a lot of people have been renting out this movie OR Netflix has only one copy of the DVD (I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter) - Pascal Laugier's Martyrs is finally arriving tomorrow for my viewing pleasure. A review will follow up soon after and I am really hoping that this movie is not going to disappoint me like the majority of the supposedly great French horrors: Frontier(s) + Ils + Haute Tension. Will it be able to topple À l'intérieur? I can't wait to find out!


Finally!


Please please please let this one be a good horror movie!

No comments: