○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, May 4, 2009

Found!

I finally found my lost stylus and the resolution to the great mystery was actually not as exciting as I anticipated it to be. I really thought that it would be hidden at some impossible location but I found it on the floor in the backseat of my car. I must have had the stylus already removed from its slot and then accidentally dropped it there that day. It was sunny out and I was actually waiting in the driver's seat and thought that it would help if I play my Nintendo DS in the backseat, away from the bright light. When I was finally settled, the tragedy occured. One thing is for certain: I will not allow such thing to happen again in the future!


The cause of all my recent pain. Welcome back.

No comments: