○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Games Alert!

I picked up a package from the post office earlier today that contained my order of Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir for the PC and Raiden Fighters Aces for the X-Box 360. I was pretty ticked-off this morning when I checked the tracking status for my package because it showed that a delivery attempt was made yesterday. I didn't get that little "We Redeliver!" slip that they normally would leave on the door or in the mailbox. This happens quite frequently where I live and it reminded me of the reason why I don't normally order my games online if I can just pick them up locally. It's worth the annoyance though just to get my hands on RFA.


The cover art for Storm of Zehir is wicked-evil. I love it!
RFA is a steal at $19.99 - I would gladly pay more for it.

No comments: