○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Games Alert!

I was really looking forward to buying Raiden Fighters Aces for the X-Box 360 today - it finally came out on the 12th of this month after numerous delays - but I was not able to find it locally at retail. So it looks like it will have to be an amazon.com online purchase. I ended up buying a couple of PlayStation 2 games! I was really tempted to buy X-Men Origins: Wolverine for the PlayStation 3 but I thought it would be smarter to wait until the price drops below the $50 range before I purchase it. I really like what Atlus did with the first Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner, so I wasn't able to resist getting the sequel, especially with its incredible packaging and its sweet $34.99 price tag. I started playing Kingdom Hearts II earlier this week and although I was finally able to get past the first 3 hours of the game this time around (it was still quite boring), I forgot that I didn't finish Chain of Memories on the Game Boy Advance that serves as a bridge between the two Kingdom Hearts games. I decided to go ahead and buy Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories for the PlayStation 2 which is the enhanced version of that GBA game. I will complete this game first before gong back to Kingdom Hearts II.


The PlayStation 2 still holds a lot of influence over my purchase decisions.

No comments: