○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, May 1, 2009

New Games Alert!

I went out on a movie date earlier this evening and then stopped by a local electronic store to hunt for some new video games. I decided on Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 for the PlayStation 3 and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II for the personal computer. Dawn of War II is my second PC game that is Live-enabled alongside Fallout 3 that I purchased last year. I was going to pick up a couple of Nintendo DS games instead of Dawn of War II originally but I know that I haven't purchased many PC games lately.


A real time strategy game + A mindless action game = A great looking couple.

No comments: