○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, September 1, 2008

Games Played 08/31/2008

Castle Crashers - X-Box 360
Ikaruga - X-Box 360
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast - PlayStation 2
Parodius Portable - PSP
Sengoku Blaede - SegaSaturn
Too Human - X-Box 360
Twin Bee Portable - PSP


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Tao Feng: First of the Lotus (2002)
Developer: Studio Gigante
Platform: X-Box
Purchase Date: 03/21/2003


Jet Li -I mean- Divine Fist and Divinity are not related.
They just ran out of clever names.

If you think that the cover art is pretty disgusting, wait until you play the actual game. True to the claim that it is made by the co-creator of Mortal Kombat John Tobias, the fighting is as stiff as Keanu Reeves' acting. The game is graphically stunning and the limb damage gameplay that affects the characters' fighting abilities is pretty cool. Too bad everything doesn't flow so smoothly. How come Tobias didn't include any fatalities into this game? I only tolerate the Mortal Kombat games because I like finishing off my opponents...

LIBRARY STATUS: 2 out of 5

No comments: