○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, September 29, 2008

Games Played 09/28/2008

Aegis Wing - X-Box 360
Bomberman Live - X-Box 360
Boom Boom Rocket - X-Box 360
Gears of War - X-Box 360
Ikaruga - X-Box 360
Mass Effect - X-Box 360*
Neo Contra - PlayStation 2
Ninja Gaiden II - X-box 360

*I finally purchased the Bring Down the Sky expansion pack - it is currently 100 Microsoft Points cheaper. I will be replaying the game using my level 49 Ingrid Shepard. Hopefully I'll get to see level 60 during this play-through.


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Sonic Riders (2006)
Developer: Sonic Team
Platform: Nintendo GameCube
Purchase Date: 03/03/2006


It wouldn't have been a fair race if it was based on who could run the fastest.

Though average as a whole, Sonic Riders is more fun than all of Sonic's recent 3D adventure games combined. The graphics are beautiful and I find the track designs imaginative. The new characters fit the Sonic universe quite well even though Jet the Hawk looks more like Jet the Parrot! If you can ignore the terrible storyline, there is much to enjoy here.

LIBRARY STATUS: 3 out of 5

No comments: