○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Games Played 09/03/2008

Ikaruga - X-Box 360
Infinite Undiscovery - X-Box 360
Tales of Vesperia - X-Box 360
Viewtiful Joe - GameCube
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - X-Box 360


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Super Trucks Racing (2003)
Developer: Jester Interactive
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 2004


The trucks are decorated Daytona-style.

Sometimes I do surprise myself with what I buy and there are no clearer example of that than this game. I still haven't figured out what it was exactly - the fact that it was budget title or the hope that it was probably going to be the only "good" truck-based racing game I would ever get to play - but I was just very excited about the whole prospect. I followed my instinct and picked up the game and ended up with a something that is actually halfway decent. I am just glad that it is better than Eighteen Wheeler: American Pro Trucker on the Dreamcast!

LIBRARY STATUS: 3 out of 5

No comments: