○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back to...

Yesterday, I was faced with a terrible dilemma. Should I move my Sega Dreamcast to my office and hook it up to my rotatable LCD or should I move that screen closer to the console and further clutter my already messy game room. All this came from my absolute craving for Ikaruga a day after my the death of my X-Box 360... I needed to play it bad and playing the YOKO mode on the Dreamcast = horrible graphics. The whole thing was just frustrating to me... Then, an idea: Perhaps I could find someone who would be willing to buy my repaired 360? That way I could just go out and buy a new 360 so I could continue my daily Ikaruga practice. Soon after posting the ad on the internet, I found several people interested in buying it! How about that? By doing this, I would only still lose the $94 needed for the repair because the price of picking up the new Arcade model 360 would be covered by the sale price of the repaired 360. The benefit? I can start playing the 360 again. I am also currently in a bitter battle to get the $94 reimbursed from Microsoft so at the end of this whole thing, I may come up top after all! I am glad I picked up the new console for I have recently purchased several new games for the system and to wait a month to play these games may have resulted in my doom.


My dearest X-Box 360 Elite:
We only said good-bye with flashing lights, you died a hundred times,
you go back to Microsoft and I go back to... White.

No comments: