○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Censored Statham III: Regression of a Transporter

I stumbled upon the movie poster for Transporter 3 in the theater over the weekend. Since the dashing Jason Statham is the star of the film, as expected, his bald-ing head was ridiculously cropped off again on it. It was just recently that I realize that the movie poster designers like to abuse him, thus I immediately started looking for the posters of the first two movies and here is what I found:


Phase I: Why we do get stuck with a bald-ing guy? Now we can't
make his hair flow dangerously in the wind. Let's crop him here
on the side so that people can see a hint of healthy hair on his head.



Phase II: What? We ran out stock profile photo of Statham? Darn it,
now we have to move his bald-ing head higher and crop it there.



Phase III: Why do they keep hiring this guy? I mean he's bald-ing!
Alright, a little bit higher this time around, the last one
we did for number 2 was not very successful.


And yes, the French have problems with his bald-ing head too...

Apparently, our society's phobia of the smooth looking scalp has gotten worse by the year! But let's end this on a lighter note, shall we?


Looks like you are their latest victim Mr. Cage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you've pointed that out, I'm going to notice it every time I see a movie poster with Jason Statham in it...good point though.