○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Preview: Too Human Demo

Too Human
Developer: Silicon Knights
Platform: X-Box 360
Scheduled Release Date: 08/19/2008

Took SK long enough to get this game out. I do despise the fact that it's a part of a trilogy. After beings years and years in production, they should have been able to include the whole trilogy in one release. The battle system feels odd at first: all I had to do was move the right analogue stick towards the enemy for basic attacks and the game would do the rest. It was like I was barely even playing. After about 5 minutes in, I began to understand why SK programmed the game to play this way: The game is a dungeon crawler. The easier it is to destroy the never-ending supply of monsters, the less the players would feel the grind. It's risky and it's borderline genius. The graphics are not as cutting edge as Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots but they are artistically beautiful. By the end of the demo, I was totally impressed with SK's brilliant approach to the fusion of Norse/Greek storytelling. The dialogues are cleverly written and the battles are fun in an improved Phantasy Star Online sort of way.

FIRST IMPRESSION: 5 out of 5

-Click here for the full review-


Once I got to this scene, I was completely in awe.


There's only one class playable in the demo. The final version will offer five.

No comments: