○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Warhammer Online: AOR Open Beta Opens!

Today, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning has begun its open beta stage. When I played the game during the Preview Weekend a couple of weeks ago, I walked away with mixed feelings. I liked some parts of the game, like the great PvP elements and the public quests but things like the sloppy shortage of mobs during its introduction quests and poor graphics made me stop playing the game after a day. I will write a report on my experience with the open beta before the game is released on 09/16/2008.


Looking forward to a more polished experience...


A screenshot of my character from the Preview Weekend. The graphics couldn't be
maxed out then, so we'll see if the game will look any better during this open beta.

No comments: