○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Games Played 09/26/2008

Aegis Wing - X-Box 360
Feeding Frenzy - X-Box 360
Grand Theft Auto IV - X-Box 360
Ikaruga - X-Box 360
Luxor 2 - X-Box 360
Too Human - X-Box 360
The Witcher - PC*
Yaris - X-Box 360

*The enchanced edition of the game was released several days ago and those who have purchased the game in the past like I did can upgrade their games by downloading a big patch from the game website. I started playing the game again from the beginning but I haven't gotten far enough into it to notice any big differences. I am mainly looking forward to the reduction of the frequent and agonizingly slow load time if it's truly included in this patch.


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Growlanser: Generations Deluxe (2004)
Developer: Atlus
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 2004


Yes... He's as androgynous as they come.

I can't help but love the way Working Design packaged their role playing releases - this one is even bundled with a special wristwatch (that I have never used of course). There are two Growlanser games included here and I have only played halfway through the first disc. The battle system is interesting and has that real-time strategy feel to it. Writing about this game reminds me that I still haven't picked up Growlanser: Heritage of War yet that was released late last year. That game is still on my list of games to buy.

LIBRARY STATUS: 3 out of 5

No comments: