○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, March 22, 2013

New Milestone Celebration

On June 23rd, 2011, my Personal Computer game count reached a total of 300 titles. On June 15th, 2012, the PlayStation 2 was no longer the platform with the most games when my PC game library grew to 465 games. After that I didn't pay too much attention on the amount anymore but this new count, well, it gave me a bit of pause: 706 games! Oh yes, I love PC gaming. I don't think it's even possible to have this many game for any of the other platforms individually. PC game is eternal. It is the future and the present. It is the best place to game, always. Even when the new PlayStation 4 comes about with its questionable, underpowered gaming PC specifications. I surely hope Microsoft will make the right choice to work with their own Windows technology for their next big gaming endeavor versus releasing yet another dull console. Then again, they do like to get free money since people like to pay for that LIVE online multiplayer service...

Let's do a bit of forward-thinking, shall we?
Instead of releasing new consoles, why not release a gaming client on the PC?

No comments: