○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, June 15, 2012

The PS2 Dominance is Finally Over

Well, I had a feeling that it was coming but I didn't expect it to be this fast. My Personal Computer now has more games than my PlayStation 2. How did I get the boost of four games in the period of 4 days? Well, two days ago, Steam sold Velvet Assassin for less than $2 and then I went to gog.com to check out their Ubisoft game promotion only to find out that they have 3 more games being offered for free: Two older games in the form of Dragonsphere and Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar as well as a newer title called Treasure Adventure Game.

Looks like my gog.com library is slowly expanding.

I highly recommend that you visit the site to check out those games. So as of today, the total number of games for the PC has reached 465 titles. If the PS2 is going to be making a comeback, it's going to be a while before it happens I am sure because I am not in desperate need to get the games that I am still interested in inducting for that platform anytime soon.

No comments: