○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Unlockable Character Fail

I love Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed on my Personal Computer. It's certainly the best kart racer I have ever played. So this morning, I was working on unlocking many of the game's characters via the World Tour mode where you have to complete missions via branching maps to get to the locked characters. I already unlocked Samba de Amigo and was really looking forward to get a super cool Sega character that will make me weep but instead, the next character I was rewarded with was... Danica Patrick?!

Despite what it says on screen, you failed.

Not only is it Danica Patrick but it is Danica Patrick PLUS her GoDaddy.com sponsorship! So out of all the possible female Sega characters, we know there are plenty, who can get squeezed into the game, we get Danica Patrick instead. It was bad enough that the out of place Wreck-It Ralph is in here and now this? If I didn't love this game so much, I would have stopped playing...

No comments: