○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Diablo III: Distracting Monk

I should really be attempting to beat the Inferno difficulty of Diablo III on the Personal Computer with my level 60 Witch Doctor and hunt for the best gear but I have been spending most of my time with the game leveling up my other heroes. First, it was Abstinence and now, I have a new favorite. I thought that the Monk was the most boring class in this game but boy I was very wrong. I love my Chit the Monk so much - love the fierce melee action that puts her right in the center of a fight - that I am ready to dedicate myself to getting her to level 60 and take her all the way to the end of Inferno before I go back to the other characters. I should have just sampled each character class at least to level 10+ like I did recently and I wouldn't have found myself in the current situation.

The female Barbarian may be manly but this female Monk is more violent for sure.

5 comments:

Gameolio said...

You've progressed so much more since last time I joined you in-game! :)

Loner Gamer said...

I have been playing this game too much... Perhaps even more than League of Legends these days. We should group up more :D

Chalgyr said...

Chit the Monk? LOL. You're well ahead of my progress in that game. I'm still working on my first play-through with my barbarian. Fun, but I just haven't had the time I wanted with it.

Loner Gamer said...

I hope it's a female Barbarian. Abstinence is looking for a sister Barbarian to run around with.

Chalgyr said...

Afraid not, went with a male one. Got all 'creative' and named him Chalgyr, too. :P