○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Getting Wet in Waterloo

The North American server of League of Legends for the Personal Computer has been plagued by some serious downtime over the past several days and whenever it became available again, the queue time to get into the game has been ridiculous - up to 3 hours for me. This didn't discourage me from wanting to play the game however. As a matter of fact, when I finally got online after a long period of wait tonight, I even got myself another alternate skin to further enhance my play experience and the champion of choice this time around is the sexy pirate, Miss Fortune. If you were wondering how I managed to survive a 3 hour queue - the quick answer to that is Diablo III, of course!

The Waterloo outfit provides Miss Fortune with some dignity and class.

No comments: