○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Time to Continue Mass Effect 3?

A lot of people complained about the ending of BioWare's Mass Effect 3 when it first came out because from what I understand, the ending just being too generic and doesn't reflect the choices you have made throughout the game. I really don't really know what the fuss was all about because I never did get to the end of the game. I did invest some good amount of hours into the game and I liked what I played but when I heard that an extended ending was going to be added into the game due to the criticism, I decided to stop playing the game. Well, today is the day when BioWare has finally released the "Extended Cut" - I really hate that stupid terminology, can't it just be "Extended"? - patch to the game. I am of course, very busy with Diablo III these days but I will be downloading this patch later tonight to get the game ready for my eventual return.

They were such in a hurry to release this that the instruction got all messed up.

1 comment:

Chalgyr said...

The endings were much better this time around, and i really enjoyed ME 3 overall and still play the online mode.