○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

StreetPass Hunting Ground: Chinese Buffet

In this regular feature, I will be reporting the unexpected places where I received a StreetPass tag for my Nintendo 3DS. I bring my 3DS pretty much everywhere these days, an action that is made easier thanks to the Hard Pouch. Hopefully, these articles will help you plan out the places you need to hit in that desperation to score just one more visitor to your Mii Plaza. Today's spot is one of the many stops that the spouse and I made during our wedding anniversary escapade: a Chinese buffet! I have eaten here many times before - it's one of our favorites - but usually on the weekend so perhaps the winning formula here is to be a patron during the weekdays?

That would be an X-Box Live party? Sorry but my LIVE Gold already expired.

While eating, I thought I felt the Nintendo 3DS vibrated and when I looked at it, I saw the green light notification and checked out the visiting Mii immediately. It was a little boy. The place was rather packed so I didn't notice a kid that matched the Mii so I suppose it could be possible that the signal came from outside the restaurant. But the lesson here is this: If you bring your 3DS to a Chinese eatery, you may earn yourself more than just a fortune cookie.

STREETPASS HITS: 1

No comments: