○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

May 2012 Gaming Analysis

The results shown below are of course based on the combined data from the Daily Game Log which should provide a clear indication of a game's usage frequency. Bear in mind that even if a game is played twice or more during a particular day, it would still register as 1 in the Day Count column below. In a sense, "merits" are given based on how often a particular game can make me play it again throughout the entire period of the month on a daily basis. A game that makes a gamer play it over and over again or at least spend a lot of time with it... Isn't that what we mostly want from a great game? I don't think it's really fair to count all the way down to the number of hours played since some games only require a short amount of time to properly serve their purposes.

OVERALL BREAKDOWN:


Total Games Played: 52

It was a bloody battle last month when Diablo III for the Personal Computer came into the picture. As you can see from the data above, I have played DIII every single day since the 15th. It is the only game in quite some time now that could even come close to League of Legends, also for the PC, which still managed to become to most played game of the month. It's obvious that LoL is still such an obsession to me because the day count didn't get severely impacted by DIII's arrival.

Compared to these two, the rest of the numbers recorded were rather unremarkable of course but Fishdom HD on the iPad and Sacred 2: Fallen Angels for the PC did manage to climb their way up to share the third spot. Fishdom HD is more of a faux aquarium for my Game Room, something that will hold me over until I get a real one. I am really thinking about installing a really small, low-maintenance tank  in my room. I already have a spot where I can place it. As for Sacred 2: Fallen Angels, I was just using that game to help ease the wait for DIII. It is a really fun game and it deserves more of my time so I plan to return to it once I am completely tired of DIII.


This Month's Inductees:


Total Inductions: 37

No comments: