○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, June 11, 2012

The PS2 Dominance is Almost Over

In my Game Library, the PlayStation 2 holds the greatest amount of actual game count at 464 titles. Well, things are about to change pretty soon. As of today, my Personal Computer has just hit 461 titles. 3 more games to take things to a tie and 4 more games to fully take over as the platform with the most games. It's eventual at this point, but there are still games that I wanted for the PS2. So perhaps things will be interesting for a little while. Maybe that PS2 will keep on fighting to defend or reclaim its glory. We shall see.

Things are really heating up in the Game Room!

2 comments:

Chalgyr said...

Those are two VERY impressive game tallies you're sporting there. My PS2 library went away a few years ago when my PS2 died, I went and traded in my collection for some new games for my current gen system. My PC easily has the most games for it though.

Loner Gamer said...

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your PS2. That reminds me that I still need to pick up the last PS2 model unit while it is still readily available since I got my current PS2 unit a very, very long time ago. I think they still stock it at Fry's...