○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Most Worthless Survey Ever?

I logged on to the X-Box LIVE app on my iPad earlier today and saw that they have a survey available on the main page that asks participants to "choose the best video game characters". At first, I thought it was cute, until I saw the candidates. I was expecting them to be X-Box 360 related characters, but they are not. So why did they even bother with this thing when they know that a majority of the community would vote for Master Chief? It's like Microsoft is trying to justify themselves as the best in the industry because these selections include favorites from both Nintendo and Valve. Of course they couldn't put a Sony character in there because they know they'll get sued if they do that...

Microsoft wants a pat in the back...

Look Nintendo, we beat your silly plumber mascot! Take that Miyamoto!

No comments: