○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 Days That Will Change My Life?

I am back on X-Box LIVE Gold! But no, oh no, I am not a hypocrite: I only have 2 days worth of access to LIVE Gold thanks to the trial code that was included with the copy of The Gunstringer that I inducted into my Game Library yesterday. At first, I was certain that the code would only work for new Gold members but I was wrong! I entered the code on xbox.com about half an hour ago and I was surprised that it worked! What I am going to do is utilize the free 2 days that I got playing online multiplayer games as much as I could - especially Culdcept Saga! I doubt that I will be craving for more LIVE Gold action after the two days are up because there's a lot more online goodness happening on the Personal Computer, the PlayStation 3, and maybe even the Nintendo Wii!

I am a lot more excited about the free Fruit Ninja Kinect of course!

No comments: