○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh Yes! Raiden IV!

It's official! Raiden IV is coming to the U.S. courtesy of UFO Interactive! As an avid Japanese shoot-'em-up fan, such an announcement brings about a tiny speckle of hope that more North American publishers would become interested in localizing more of these rare and wonderful games. Please bring Deathsmiles, Mushihime-sama Futari, Dodonpachi Daioujou Black Label Extra, and more our way!


Oh my galaxy... Castle of Shikigami III + Ultimate Shooting Collection
for the Wii, then Raiden Fighters Aces for the X-Box 360, and now this?
Please tell me that there's a promising publishing pattern emerging here!

No comments: