○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Games Played 02/20/2009

Advance Guardian Heroes - GBA
Assassin's Creed - X-Box 360
Heavy Weapon - X-Box 360
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - X-Box 360


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Rugby 06 (2006)
Developer: Electronic Arts Inc.
Platform: PlayStation 2
Purchase Date: 02/16/2006


Drop goal, field goal, what's the difference?

Rugby is a the origin of American football and it is also faster, rougher, and more physical in every aspect. I am not big into sports except for the variations of golf and tennis but since I never owned a rugby video game before, I thought I should at least have one in my collection to play with. The game was a hard sale here in the United States and it certainly deserves more recognition. There is a nice tutorial mode that briskly explains the game to those uninformed but those familiar with the mechanics of American football will quickly notice the similarities (and the major differences) between the two games. Electronic Arts used real rugby athletes for the lineup but of course I do not have any inkling of who these guys really are.

LIBRARY STATUS: 3 out of 5

No comments: